Natural products like eggs, fresh scallion and tomatoes tasting so elegantly earthy!!!
Here what I put together last Saturday, a delicious start to embellish my day!
Ingredients: yield 4 servings
- 3 fresh organic eggs
- 3 ripe medium red tomatoes
- 1 fresh scallion chopped
- 1/2 a cup of cooked spinach (or asparagus)
- some fresh grated parmesan
- truffle salt, pepper
- 1/2 inch slice of butter (teaspoon)
How you make it:
- Spray organic olive oil or butter in a medium non stick skillet. Chop one fresh small scallion. After 2 minutes or 3, add 3 medium well riped tomatoes sliced. Let the tomatoes cook for at least 4 minutes at medium heat.
- When the tomatoes juices are giving, add the spinach. Crack 3 eggs over it, set the heat to medium low, cook the eggs at your taste, slowly – 2 minutes before serving, drop a teaspoon of butter just in the middle. Sprinkle grated parmesan (here you could also do it with fontina or taleggio, thin shaved for more intense flavors).
- When done, sprinkle the truffle salt, two or three times. And it’s done!!!
A Table!!! Una delizia to start your day!!!