In the real Italian traditional way, all is home made!! Delicious dishes like roasts, tagliatelle, ravioli, lasagna, and sauces, are quickly made for every day meal…
Ingredients: yield 4 servings
- 1/2 onion chopped in small cubes
- 6 – 7 tablespoons of good quality olive oiL
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 glass of good red wine
- 1/2 lb of ground veal – should be veal (not the scaloppini part of veal)
- 1 good quality can (e.g. San Marzano) of peeled or crushed tomato
- salt to taste
How you make it:
- In a medium size heavy skillet pour olive oil, add the onions. Cook at medium heat till translucent. Then add ground veal and let it cook till the water has been absorbed dry, stirring occasionally.
- It’s time to pour the wine, cook for 2/3 more minutes, stir well, and salt. Add crushed tomato sauce, let it cook at low heat for one hour.
- When done add butter – it’s ready, è pronto… What’s your pasta of choice today? Maccheroni or tagliatelle? May be fusilli.
Anything goes here, just Italian perfect delizioso!
…All the other ITALIAN RECIPES >