Heavenly light mousse, delicious dessert incredibly fast and easy!
Ingredients: yield 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cup of juicy large strawberries
- 1 package natural flavor meringues, store bought
- 2 organic lemons
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz. of mascarpone
- 1 tablespoons of honey
- 3.5 oz of sugar
- 2 organic limes
How you make it:
- Slice strawberries, in thin slices, sprinkle 1 tbs of sugar add1 tbs of honey, place in container and refrigerate.
- Grate lemon zest, squeeze both lemon juices, reserve.
- Grate 1 lime for zest to garnish, slice second lime in quarters.
- In a large bowl, whisk well, eggs yolks with sugar, beat till mixture is pale.
- Add mascarpone lemon juices and peel.
- In a bowl beat whites till firm. Gently fold egg whites to mascarpone mixture, lemon juices and zest, working lightly…
- Refrigerate 3 till 12 hours. For serving, use large serving cups, alternating 3-4 layers of sliced strawberries and crumbled meringues, till half glass is full, topping all with the lemon mascarpone mix. Sprinkle few meringues crumbles, lime zest, and serve on a plate adding a spoon of strawberries carpaccio, garnish with a meringue or two.
It’s Delicate and Delicious, Simply Divine!