Ultra light and Fresh Asian inspired salad, with all the delicious flavours of Spring Roll, perfect for lunch or a very healthy dinner, with shrimps and/or chicken cuts.
Ingredients:yield 4 servings
- 1 carrots in julienne
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup brown or white rice noodle cooked
- 1 cup red bell pepper in julienne
- 1 cup good quality boiled shrimps
- handful shredded cilantro
- handful crushed peanuts (optional)
- 4 or 5 large lettuce leaves
For the sauce
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of sweet mustard
- 2 tablespoons of low-sodium soy
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter (optional)
- salt and pepper
How you make it:
- Boil rice noodles following package instructions, drain well and let it cool.
- In large bowl (or large plate if you prefer make a roll) lay lettuce leaves, bean sprouts, carrots, peppers, a part of noodles, sprinkle with sauce, add a second layer of all remaining ingredients, shredded cilantro and peanuts to finish. Mix all (except the lettuce leaves) when serving.
- If in a plate, lay each lettuce leaves filling each with a handful of all ingredients, finishing with cilantro and peanuts, sprinkle with sauce.
Serve fresh!!! Delizioso!