Today’s recipe is all about a mix of unconventional flavors, a sauce that brings a lot of taste to the baked chicken breasts.
Reading it in a French magazine, I was inspired to make it and found that it was really easy to prepare and incredibly delightful to eat! It’s delicious!!!
Ingredients: yield 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 and ½ tablespoons Dijon grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of whine vinegar
- 1 teaspoons of grounded or well chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 1 or 2 teaspoons liquid cream
- salt and pepper at your taste
How you make it:
Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
- With the tip of a knife, apply small cuts to the chicken breasts.
- In a large bowl mix well all honey sauce ingredients, adding the cream at last, adjusting salt and pepper and spices at your taste.
- Bake in the heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, till chicken breasts get a nice caramel color.
- Let it rest few minutes, before serving with potatoes sautee or rice. This recipe is excellent for a barbecue with salmon or chicken: you just need to grill the chicken breasts 5 minutes on each side, brushing often with the sauce.
Reserve some sauce for the side dish.
All the other RECIPES >