Time to grill, even inside if the weather is not with us for the Game, which it is not!
These skewers are super fast to make it, and totally a crowd pleaser. One of my favorite barbecue sauce is the local organic “Outta the Park”, that brings a great slightly smoky but tangy sweetness to the meat, giving the final “outdoor grilling ” touch.
Inside or outside it’s now hamburger grilling time! So let’s go and do it ! Serve it with fries, and a a good dipping side.
Ingredients : Makes 10 to 12 skewers
- 2 pounds of Angus perfectly ground beef (500 gr) –
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of your preferred barbecue sauce like ‘ Outta the Park”
- salt and pepper, paprika
- 12 wood skewers sticks
- 1 well greased grilling pan.
- small bowl for sauce
How to make it :
- Prepare the meat. You could also mix different kind of meats like lamb to beef, or veal to beef, here is a pure excellent Angus American beef.
- Prepare the meat working carefully and lightly with your hands , do not handle it too long, fat could melt, do not compress it too much , so juices stay.
- The patties, should not be longer than 3 inc. long (7 to 8 cm) – 1/2 inch thick (2 cm).
- Insert the wooden stick on each. Salt and pepper, a good pinch of paprika on each.
- Over high medium heat, have a grilling pan well hot. Place the skewers, do not move them for about 2 minutes (depending of the heat of your grill pan and type of meat). Flip the skewers, cook about 2 minutes more.
- With a a coffee spoon add on top of each one the barbecue sauce , spread it with the back of spoon or brush it well, flip the skewers again, repeat 1 minutes on each side till sauce has been absorbed , and…. done!!
Quickly serve it with the same sauce for dipping or ketchup, mustard or any at your likes!!
You are are good to go , Let the best win!!