Our Saturday ‘s party was really great and the south Mediterranean fruity flavors of the Sangria brought everybody together, chatting and laughing , making us joyful and happy but no, we were not tipsy…:)
So here it is my friends
Ingredients : serves about 15
- 2 bottles of 1.5 liter (50 oz.) of Sangria Madria Tradicional ( it is simply grape wine with natural citrus flavors) as a base, divided in 2 pitchers
- 1 or 2 oranges sliced ( about 5 slices per pitcher)
- 1 or 2 lemons sliced
- 2 peaches cut in pieces
- 4 or 5 strawberries per pitcher
- 2 sticks of cinnamon divided
- 2 vanilla beans divided
- ¼ cup of Framboise liqueur per pitcher
- 1/8 cup of Calvados (French apple brandy or any Good Brandy)
- ¼ cup per pitcher orange juice (optional)
- last minute : 1 cup of ice at least per pitcher
How to make it :
Very easy ! Combine all ingredients together, except the ice, stir once or twice, let it sit for 1 hour to 4 hours so all flavors blend well together.
Few minutes before your guests arrival, remove cinnamon stick ( I left it in), add ice and serve with A LOT of funny, tasty snacks.
Believe me, everybody will be really happy !! Share and enjoy!