Faraway countries exotic smells and flavors coming to you! Parfum d’ Orient? Yes, in a delicate subtle combination.. it ‘s a rejuvenating refreshing way to travel, setting the table for this ultra fast salad .. prepared and served in 30 minutes ..
All healthy ingredients here that come together so beautifully in an unexpected way.
Ingredients: Serves 2 to 3
- 10 to 12 shrimps de
- 2 avocados
- 1 medium bib lettuce
- 1 mango
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut (bakery aisle)
- 2/3 cup greek plain yogurt 0% or 2%
- 1 to 2 tablespoons curry
- 2 to 3 lemons juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or tarragon
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoon lemony vinaigrette
- Wash and dry lettuce, set aside
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and skin, lightly sprinkle with lemon, cut in small pieces
- Cut mango in the same way.
- In a medium bowl prepare lemony vinaigrette with 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil,1 teaspoon lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
- In third bowl add greek plain yogurt, 1/2 lemon juice, curry, whisk well. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet lightly sprayed, saute’ shrimps, sprinkle with thyme, remaining teaspoon cumin, drizzle with remaining /12 lemon juice. Adjust salt and pepper.
Add on each plate lettuce leaves, avocado, shrimps, mango, sprinkle vinaigrette, top with a tablespoon yougurt and curry mixture, sprinkle with coconut, lemon, pepper to taste.
Délicieux et exotique! (305 kcal per serving with shrimps)
If you like guacamole instead of avocado, mix 2 tablespoons of guacamole to curry, yogurt mixture adding 1 tablespoon of curry.