Today is a lazy day.. no cooking for this lady, in Paris, France, yet I have a fantastic recipe that just appeared today (oh miracle!) on my Facebook page.. so Welcome!! Here is a sweet yet soft and light chocolate pudding, not to be missed !!! Why ask for more during these Holidays days ????
Let me share it with you:
- 1 cup dark chocolate (75% cocoa solids)
- 4 FAGE Total with Honey split cups
- 16 tbsp diced butter
- 1/2 cup fine granulated sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup plain flour, sieved
How to make it :
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare eight ramekin dishes by thoroughly buttering the inside and dusting with flour. Place a disk of greaseproof paper in the bottom of each ramekin.
- Melt the chocolate, honey from one FAGE Total Honey Yogurt, and butter together over a pan of water.
- Whisk sugar, egg yolks and eggs until the mixture forms soft peaks.
- Fold the chocolate mix into the egg mix, then fold in the flour.
- Pour into ramekins and bake in the center of the oven for seven minutes, or until the puddings have risen above the ramekins. Allow to rest in a warm place for 2 minutes.
- To serve, turn out onto the center of a plate with a generous spoonful of FAGE Total Yogurt (half of the yogurt in a FAGE Total with Honey split cup). Drizzle with the remaining honey.
- Recipe courtesy of www.fageusa.com
- Can be prepared 48 hours in advance.