These are super popular poppers !! Hot and creamy they disappear so quickly, make plenty, make them ahead and bake them just when it ‘ s the moment to serve.
So delicious with a good kick, this is a great way to have your party going..
Ingredients : Serve 16
- 8 jalapeños peppers
- 8 bacon strips, cut widthwise
- 6 onces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 once ricotta
- 3 tablespoons grated cheddar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or granulated sugar
- 1+ 1/2 tablespoon chili seasoning
Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Cut jalapeños lengthwise, using a pairing knife or a small spoon make sure you will remove all seeds and the core. Use gloves or wash your hands carefully afterwards without touching your face!
- In a bowl beat, ricotta and cream cheese, add grated cheddar, 1 teaspoon chili. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and chili powder.
- Spoon the creamy mixture into each halves, cut bacon strips in half. Wrap each popper with the half bacon, then coat each one with the sugar/chili mixture.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes till bacon is brown.
Serve Hot and Start the Fun…..