Win an Amazon.com Gift Card
Second Prize: $10 Amazon.com gift card
1. Browse the blog and find a recipe that looks really good to you.
(Note the name or just copy it to paste into your entry form.)
2. Enter the contest by clicking on the cooking lady button below.
3. Fill in the form with your name and email address and your favorite recipe.
We need your email address to notify the winner and to email the Amazon.com gift card(s) to our winners. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Here are the rules!
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. Entrants must be 18+ years old.
3. This contest is sponsored by DelizieDelizie.com located in Raleigh, NC, USA.
4. The contest runs from midnight, May 1, 2013 through midnight, May 31,2013.
5. Limit one entry per person per email address for the duration of the contest.
6. All entries become property of DelizieDelizie.com and will not be returned or acknowledged.
7. On or about June 5, 2013 the winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by email from CookingWithClaire123@gmail.com. The winner(s) must acknowledge within 7 days that they have been notified and that they understand that an email containing their Amazon gift card will be sent to the email address used to enter the contest.
9. Winner(s) who reside outside the United States understand that Amazon.com ships orders around the globe with AmazonGlobal. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees vary depending on the delivery address for your order.
10. Whatever the winner chooses to purchase from Amazon may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility. For more info go to Amazon customs fees and import duties.
11. Delizie Delizie.com, Claire Idhammar, and any and all subsidiaries are not responsible for any products ordered by the winner or products that cannot be delivered by Amazon.com.
12. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.